We regret that you are experiencing performance concerns with one or all of the components in your sleep set. The iMS family of companies (Mattress Warehouse/Sleep Outfitters) partners with only the most reputable and established companies in mattress manufacturing to deliver the finest product and values to you, our customer.
The manufacturers warranty their products against manufacturing defects of varying degrees and lengths of time, these components are outlined in the warranty card attached to all new products or you can review your warranty by Clicking Here
Below you will find a service call request form with step-by-step instructions on how to request a service call. Please review the information below that details how to confirm if your concern is normal wear and tear or defective. After reviewing the request form, if you believe it to be defective, please fill out the form below and click the ‘Submit’ Button at the bottom of the page. Please allow up to two weeks for processing. Once your claim is processed, we will contact you to setup a warranty inspection appointment if there is a warrantable condition. We would prefer to assist you in the process; however, you also have the option to deal directly with the manufacturer if you choose.
We would like to take this opportunity to outline a couple of important points regarding your warranty claim:
- Each manufacturer outlines their warranty coverage on the warranty card. Copies of these cards can be found on our websites under the Customer Service tab for your review.
- The bedding must have a Law Tag and must be free from any stain, burns, torn fabric, watermarks, or discoloration to qualify for a warranty return.
- Should your claim be approved, you will have an in store credit for the purchase price of the defective product. At this time, we welcome you to come into our stores and reselect your new bedding. You may use this credit to purchase the equivalent bedding or you may decide to try a more luxurious model at additional cost. The manufacturer does require all King and Queen set MUST have center support(s). This can be a center leg and/or 5 hardwood slats.
- Should you need to utilize our delivery service to exchange the products, there will be a $50.00 delivery fee.
- Only defective merchandise will be replaced, this may lead to the fabric not matching if only once piece of the set is defective.
- If you are approved, please contact your local store to set-up an appointment with the Store Manager. The best times for individualized service is Monday through Friday.
Once we receive your request forms, please allow up to two weeks for us to contact you to schedule a service appointment. If you would like to expedite the process you can submit the form electronically or fax pages 4-9 to 304.586.3715 or 304-586-4442 upon completion. Should you need additional assistance, please contact us directly at 1-866-637-3778 Monday through Saturday from 8:30 a.m-6:00 pm. We look forward to helping you rest easy.
iMS Customer Service
Frequent Warranty Concerns
Items covered under most Manufacturers’ Warranties
- Body Impressions of 1.5 inches or greater
- Pillow-top or fabric lumping or shifting
- Torn Handles
- Coils or Wires broken or protruding
- Box Springs that rattle or squeak
- Box Springs splits in wood frame
- Box Springs that sag (only if properly supported)
Five Star and Park Place requires a body impression over 2 inches
Items NOT Covered Under Most Manufacturers’ Warranties
- Any bedding that has a stain, unsanitary conditions, burns, watermarks, discolorations or bodily fluid(s)
- Body Impressions under 1.5 inches
- Structural damages due to improper framing or center support
- Any bedding without a Law Tag
- Mattress Fabric and Stitching
- Comfort preferences
- Bed Height
- Replacement of another piece in the sleep set, unless defective
- Non-matching mattress and box spring (mismatched Manufacturer’s)
Please completely fill out form below and press the submit button to email the form to our customer service department. All items below must be filled out to properly process your warranty request. If you are unsure about any of the questions below please just reply unknown.