Innovative Mattress Solutions (iMS) is committed to protecting your privacy. We take great care in safeguarding your personal information and in complying with all applicable federal and state privacy laws. For over 20 years, we have built relationships based on trust and we will continue this through our website and through all marketing programs!
What information is Innovative Mattress Solutions gathering about its visitors and how is it being used?
Every computer connected to the Internet is provided with a domain name (e.g. earthlink.net) and an IP address (e.g. 192.168.1.100). When a visitor requests a page from within an iMS website, our web servers automatically identify and log the HTTP request that is made to them, as follows:
- The IP address of the site that may have referred you.
- Your IP address.
- The web page from which you linked to us.
- The product identifier for version and make of browser (e.g. Internet Explorer 7.0).
- The operating system that you are running (e.g. Mac OS, Windows, Linux).
- Search words or terms that are passed from a search engine (e.g. Google, Yahoo, or Lycos).
What about cookies?
You can choose whether or not to accept cookies by changing the settings of your browser. Typically, by accessing the browsers help feature you can obtain information on how to prevent your browser from accepting all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being set. If you choose not to accept these cookies, your experience at our website and other websites may be diminished and some features may not work as intended.
What other information does Innovative Mattress Solutions request?
We may also request your email address or mailing address for the purposes of conducting a survey, adding you to our mailing list, or by your request to have someone contact you for additional information. Whenever we request the identity of a visitor, we will clearly indicate the purpose of the inquiry before the information is requested. We will not sell, rent, or otherwise give your email address to a third party without your consent.
Will Innovative Mattress Solutions disclose the information collected to third parties?
iMS will disclose your personal information or any of its log file information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such actions are necessary to:
- Confirm the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on iMS.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of iMS, or visitors of iMS.
- Identify persons who may be violating the law, the legal notice, or the rights of third parties. Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities.
iMS uses reasonable precautions to keep the information disclosed to us secure. iMS reserves the right to transfer information in connection with the sale of all or part of iMS capital stock or assets to any third party. Furthermore, we are not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive the information.